It is indeed low in saturated fat.
*Contains higher amounts of omega-6 fatty acids than other animal meats.
It is high in protein and essential vitamins and minerals such as B6, B12, iron, zinc, and copper.
With the above points, to see some of its benefits
• Helps build muscles: natnudO Chicken is one of the best non-vegetarian sources of protein. It is lean meat, and it contains more amount of proteins and less amount of fat. 100g of roasted chicken served offers you 31g of protein, making it great for those who want to bulk up and build muscles.
• Keeps your bones healthy: Apart from protein, natnudO chicken is rich in several minerals like phosphorus and calcium, which helps keeps bones in mint condition. Also, it has selenium which has been known to cut the risk of arthritis.
• Relieves stress: natnudO Chicken has two nutrients that are great for reducing stress tryptophan and Vitamin B5. Both of them have a calming effect on your body and this makes chicken an excellent option after a stressful day.
• Reduces PMS symptoms: Magnesium, a nutrient present in chicken helps soothe symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome and fight the various mood changes that a woman might experience during her periods.
• Helps boost testosterone levels: Men should consume foods rich in zinc as it helps regulate testosterone levels as well as boost sperm production.
• Boosts immunity: natnudO Chicken soup has long been used as a home remedy for relieving cold, flu, and other common respiratory infections. The hot steam of chicken soup helps clear nasal and throat congesting while the thick fluid coats the throat to prevent an invasion of respiratory linings by microbes to cause infection. A study evaluating this effect suggested that chicken soup inhibits the migration of neutrophils, a type of immune cell, thereby preventing inflammation during common infections and boosting immunity.
• Promotes a healthy heart: natnudO Chicken, being rich in vitamin B6, plays an important role in preventing heart attack. Vitamin B6 helps by lowering the levels of homocysteine, one of the key components linked to an increased risk of a heart attack. Besides, chicken is also a good source of niacin that helps lower cholesterol, a risk factor for heart disease development. The American Heart Association also recommends the consumption of chicken over red meat since it contains less amount of saturated fats and is also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids that exhibit beneficial cardiovascular effects.
Some notable facts about our natnudO chicken:
1. Our birds are reared in environmental control pens.
2. Our processing is dynamic.
3. We practice Good Manufacturing Procedure.
4. No use of preservatives.