1/2 kg broiler chicken
1 tsp black pepper
1 dash cayenne pepper
3/4 tbsp crushed chicken stock cube
1 1/2 cup water
1 1/2 tbsp Nigerian pepper soup spice powder
1. Wash chicken and cut to bits.
2. Season chicken with a stock cube. Allow marinade for 30 mins.
3. Add 1 1/2 cup of water to the chicken and bring to boil.
4. After broth starts boiling turn down the heat low. Add the peppers, pepper soup spice, and salt.
5. Simmer for 5 more minutes and the soup is ready.
#natnudOFoods #natnudOChicken #ChickenPepperSoup #NigerianFood