• 4 fillet mignon (about 11/2 inches thick)
• 2 teaspoons/10 mL chili powder
• 2 teaspoons/10 mL cumin (ground)
• 1 teaspoon/5 mL paprika
• 1 teaspoons/5 mL garlic powder
• 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 mL brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
• 1 teaspoon/5 mL sea salt
Steps to Make It
• Place dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix them together. Coat each steak with spice mixture. Make sure each steak has a good amount of seasoning on it.
• Put steaks in a small glass dish, cover, and place in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
• Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place steaks on the grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. When steaks reach the desired doneness, remove from heat, and serve your yummy natnudO beef fillet.
*ps mignon (a piece of steak fillet)
*Our recommended degree of doneness should be 160 F degrees/71-degree C and above.